21st December 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for a job of lecturer in management colleges after doing MBA correspondence?

for mba corresondence from imt gzb for this entrance test is there or not and after doing this can i apply
for job of lecturer in management coleges ?mba correspondence is elligible for lecturer

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do MBA or M.Com for teaching? Is correspondence degree a hindrance to get a job of lecturer?
  2. Are MBA correspondence students eligible for job opportunities in Airport Management? How can I apply for it?
  3. Could an MBA in HR help me in getting a job of a lecturer in MBA colleges?
  4. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  5. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  6. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  7. How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?
  8. How can I apply for MBA Material Management Correspondence course?
  9. How can i get a job as a Lecturer in Kerala GEC? -- [New]
  10. Will it be easier to get job after completing MBA(airport management) through correspondence?
  11. Can I be eligible for the position of Lecturer in Catering Colleges having scored 79% in MBA with Hotel Management or shall I need to appear for NET Exam for this?
  12. Is Distance Course at IGNOU approved by AICTE? Will I be eligible for lecturer post in engineering colleges after finishing MBA distance at IGNOU? Can I do Ph.D in Management after MBA distance from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  14. Economics honours or B.Com honours which is best? Scope after both the courses?
  15. Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence mode?
  16. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  17. How to apply for Lecturer job in Private Polytechnic colleges?
  18. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
29th January 2012, 06:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for a job of lecturer in management colleges after doing MBA correspondence?

In order to apply for a job as a lecturer in management colleges after doing MBA correspondence you have to appear for the Lectureship NET exam conducted by UGC- University Grants Commission and clear it. The minimum age limit is 19 years and no upper age limit is there to appear for the NET exam. Without completing NET you wont be able to become a lecturer.
30th January 2012, 03:02 AM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Can I apply for a job of lecturer in management colleges after doing MBA correspondence?

Yes you can apply for a job of lecturer in management colleges after completing MBA correspondence.
30th January 2012, 12:13 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Most MBA institute provide not the degree but the diploma in the course.

So if your institute providing you a degree and recognized institute.

and

if you hold at least 55% marks in your MBA than only you are eligible for NET.

LITTLE DETAIL ABOUT COURSE

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

UGC conduct the examination twice in a year.

This examination is conducted for the Junior Research Fellowship and Lecturer ship.

Minimum qualification for NET entrance exam

Masters in subject from recognized university with at least 55% marks.

For Junior Research Fellowship - age of the candidate should not be more then 28 years.

For Lecturer ship - There is no age limit to apply for Lecturer ship.
26th April 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

i have completed mba in correspondence. can i become lecturer if i do mphil management through regular?
24th May 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for lecturship in university after completing mba from ddce north orissa university
19th June 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I am having an experience of 10 yrs in corporate world, how can it be useful in becoming faculty in any Recognized Management institute /collage?
3rd January 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

how can i do ph.d. in hr. after completing my mba in hr?Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
16th June 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

i m doing mba from ignou and my grade are around c and b maximum number of paper i get c and c means the marks around 50 to 59% so i able to give net or not my overall % become around 55 above but its grade are c so i m able to appear in exam on not
16th June 2013, 08:44 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the National Eligibility Test if wish to become lecturer in government college. The correspondence degree will not be an issue because University Grants Commission which conducts the entrance exam sees correspondence and regular degree as same.

In any government entrance exam, there is no disadvantage for the distance education or correspondence degree holder. Same is the case here with National Eligibility Test.

What this essentially means is that you can apply for the exam. If cleared the National Eligibility Test, you will get lectureship in MBA colleges that are funded by the central government.

To apply you will have to wait till November when University Grants Commission will release the notification of the entrance exam. Although the exam is conducted in June as well but unfortunately the registration period is over for that.

The registration is done online through the website of University Grants Commission. The notification will be issued in November while the exam will be conducted in December.

NET Eligibility

1. Only Indian citizens can apply for lectureship through NET.

2. You should have minimum qualification of post graduation.

3. It is necessary to have 55 percent marks in post graduation.

4. There is 5 percent relaxation for the SC/ST.

5. During the final year of master degree you can appear for exam.

6. The subject will be Management for you.

7. There is no limit imposed on attempts per candidate.

8. To apply for JRF, you should not be older than 28 years.

9. OBC can apply upto 31 years.

10. 33 years is the limit for SC/ST.

11. The lower age limit for lectureship is 19 years.

12. There is no upper age limit.
28th August 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I have 9 years of experience in IT industry with sound knowledge in Java/J2EE technology and I have completed my MCA in correspondance.Will this 9 years exp and MCA correspondance course help me join as a lecturer in colleges in private colleges??
18th December 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.b.a in correspondance and I did m.phil in mamagement studies through regular . But I have experience in administration. I have no experience in teaching. My ambition is teaching from childhood. I have loud voice . Can I get job in private colleges in mumbai?
18th December 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.b.a in correspondance and I did m.phil in mamagement studies through regular . But I have experience in administration. I have no experience in teaching. My ambition is teaching from childhood. I have loud voice . Can I get job in private colleges in mumbai?
3rd June 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.B.M and M.Com through distance education mode. Am I eligible to become a lecturer in a degree college
6th December 2014, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year student of m com.. aftr completing my post graduation in distance education can i teach for degree students....
2nd December 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Am doing my Mca from through distance learning, will this be applicable to apply for a college lecturer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?