1st March 2018, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBA(IT) after completing BCA(H)? List of colleges with fee structure in Bhopal?

Sir, I want to study MBA in the field of IT. I have just entered in final year of my BCA(H). I want to know that can I do MBA in IT after my BCA? If yes then which are the colleges in Bhopal? And also tell me the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MCA for B.Sc candidate? List of colleges with fee structure in Pune?
  2. List of best Engineering colleges affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal? Fee structure to study engineering course?
  3. Possibility to study MBA(Business Process Management) after completing BCom? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  4. Possibility to study MSc(Bioinformatics) for B.Sc(Biology) candidate? List of colleges with fee structure in Kozhikode?
  5. How to study Ag BSc in Hyderabad? List of the colleges and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges available in UK and USA to study MBBS course with fee structure
  7. Possibility to study MSc(Applied Mathematics) for BSc(Mathematics) candidate? List of colleges with fee structure in Vizag?
  8. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  9. List of colleges where MPH course is available in low fee structure with fee details
  10. List of colleges to study MS after BCA from Ireland with fee structure? Eligibility criteria to get admission and study visa for it?
  11. How to study Diploma in Physical Education? List of colleges in Kolkata with fee structure?
  12. List of colleges offering MBBS with fee expenses in Bhopal -- [New]
  13. List of government colleges and entrance exam to study Nursing course? What is the fee structure for it?
  14. Fee structure to study Hotel Management course to become a Chef? List of colleges for it in Agra?
  15. Possibility to study Animation course after 12th with Biology? Details about the course and fee structure?
  16. List of colleges in Sweden to study master degree in Electrical stream in distance mode? Fee structure and eligibility for it?
  17. List PG Diploma colleges for studying Agriculture? What is the fee structure of the course?
  18. List of MBA colleges in Australia and their fee structure? Is IELTS compulsory for it?
15th March 2018, 10:05 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBA(IT) after completing BCA(H)? List of colleges with fee structure in Bhopal?

Some of the MBA colleges in Bhopal are as follows:-
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
Indian Institute of Forest Management
Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya
Barkatullah University
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research

You are eligible to pursue MBA IT after completing BCA.
You can get direct admission also.
Fee varies as per college but starts from Rs. 1 Lakh and onwards.
15th March 2018, 11:13 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBA(IT) after completing BCA(H)? List of colleges with fee structure in Bhopal?

Yes, you can do MBA in IT after completing BCA.

Eligibility for MBA are:-
Candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline with at least 50% aggregate from any recognized university to get admission in MBA course.

Average Fee Structure is INR 2,00,000 to 5,00,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?