5th July 2019, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBA(Behavioural Science Management) after completing BTech? List of colleges with fee structure in Punjab?

Sir, I want to study MBA in the field of Behavioural Science Management. I have just entered in final year of my BTech. I want to know that can I do MBA in Behavioural Science Management after my BTech? If yes, then which are the colleges in Punjab? And also tell me the fee structure.

9th December 2021, 07:03 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Possibility to study MBA(Behavioural Science Management) after completing BTech? List of colleges with fee structure in Punjab?

Candidates must have 12th passed with Maths, Physics and English with minimum aggregate 60%marks from a recognized university.Duration of this course is 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?