2nd June 2019, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MSc(Mathematics) along with BEd?

Dear friends, I am studying BSc in Mathematics. This is my final year. After this undergraduate course I want to do MSc in same field but along with MSc, I want to do BEd. So, is it possible for me to do this MSc along with BEd course? Kindly tell me immediately!

6th June 2019, 08:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MSc(Mathematics) along with BEd?

One of the courses has to be in correspondence mode to make them valid if you want to pursue both at the same period of time. For B.Ed correspondence you need to have 2 years of teaching experience which you don't have, that means you have to pursue M.Sc in maths in distance mode along with regular B.Ed.

You can apply for B.Ed entrance exam for admission when there is a notification by the concerned university. Admission at your choice of place will be possible only on merit. Hence, be prepared for the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?