2nd June 2019, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) course in FRIHM-Panchkula?

Hi friends, I am interested to study MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in FRIHM-Panchkula. But I don’t know anything about its scope and benefits. Can anyone of you tell me about the scope and benefits of this MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) course? Please tell me as soon as possible. Thank you!

6th June 2019, 01:33 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) course in FRIHM-Panchkula?

The scope and benefits of studying MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) course in FRIHM-Panchkula is given below:

The candidates can work with Indian Railways, The Tourism Industry, Human Resource department of any industry, Guest Relation Executive in Banks, Food and Management Sectors, Telecom Sector and in All Super markets and Malls.

You can join on job positions like Restaurant Manager, Sous Chef, Executive Chef, Duty Manager, Assistant Sales Manager, Account Executive or Food and Beverage Manager.

The starting salary as a fresher would be around Rs.2,72,000 to Rs.3,20,000 per year. The salary will increase as per your experience and skills increases.

Address:
Ramgarh, Panchkula, on NH-73,
Delhi -Shimla Highway, Near Chandigarh,
Panchkula, Panchkula,
Haryana-134111
Phone number: 099969 78022
6th June 2019, 05:44 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) course in FRIHM-Panchkula?

MBA in Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology opens up a variety of career opportunities. You get the employment in food and beverage industry, Event Management companies. Some of the job areas are given below.

Food and Beverage Director
Conference Manager
Travel Agent
Hotel/Resort Managers
Event Facilitators

The Fort Ramgarh Institute of Hotel Management. take care of training and placement activities and also ensures that the students are placed in the right industry. The institute offers a range of Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, Corporate Meets, Personality Development & Communication skill programs and Counselling sessions to make the students placement ready.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?