9th September 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get lateral entry for doing post graduation course in Geography?

I intend to pursue my post graduation course on Geography. Can I get lateral entry for the course now ? Can you please provide me the complete information on this? Kindly let me know the steps which we need to follow for the same. Awaiting for the answer.

13th September 2016, 06:15 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get lateral entry for doing post graduation course in Geography?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I intend to pursue my post graduation course on Geography. Can I get lateral entry for the course now ? Can you please provide me the complete information on this? Kindly let me know the steps which we need to follow for the same. Awaiting for the answer.

Actually there is no lateral entry system available for Master’s Degree in Geography in any universities. But only in Vardhman Mahaveer Open University there is a course in the name of Lateral Entry in Master of Arts Geography. The course maximum duration is 72 months and minimum duration is 12 months. So you can complete the course in one year. The aspirant should contact Dr. Alok Chauhan - mobile 94 14 02 63 94. The website link is Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?