29th December 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission in good colleges with only GATE score and not B.E graduation score?

My BE aggregate is not 60%, if I get good marks in gate exam ,
Do they allow me to take admission in there college? Which colleges I can apply for the same? Awaiting to get the answer on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
  2. How can I get M.Tech seat in CS without GATE score?
  3. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing post graduation course with good GATE score?
  4. How to Prepare for GATE from 2nd Year itself?
  5. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  7. Good colleges available after GATE score of 355 and belonging to OBC category?
  8. Will I get admission in any NITs if secured 16054 AIR in GATE(ME)? Colleges offering admission in M.Tech with this rank?
  9. In which college I will get admission for M.Tech programme if secured 16050 AIR in GATE(ME)? Changes to get admission in NIT?
  10. Is it ok to have backlogs to apply for PSU jobs?
  11. What is the GATE score to get into IT BHU?
  12. How can I get the cutoff score of AP colleges? I have scored 284 in GATE EC
  13. Can I get a good college for M.Tech with a GATE score of 331 and rank 9037?
  14. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  15. In which colleges can I get after scoring 398 score in GATE?
  16. What if GATE 2015 score is just below qualifying marks?
  17. Admission in IITs for PhD with 385 score and 91.9 percentile in GATE?
  18. Which are the best M.Tech colleges in which I can get after scoring 19.33 marks in GATE?
29th December 2015, 10:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in good colleges with only GATE score and not B.E graduation score?

Yes, you can get admission in good institutes through GATE score irrespective of your B.E course. Most of the institutes across India especially the top institutes take admission on the basis of GATE score. GATE score is given highest weightage followed by interview rounds in some universities. You can apply for any university on the basis of your GATE score. Even there are cases where students get admission in the IITs in a domain which is not his/her engineering domain only on the basis of very good GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?