29th June 2022, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Post graduate can be done in India after completing MBBS from Bangladesh as a Bangladeshi?

I am a Bangladeshi.....doctor as a profession....how can I do post graduate in india???what is d procedure????

30th June 2022, 03:14 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Post graduate can be done in India after completing MBBS from Bangladesh as a Bangladeshi?

The degree from a recognised foreign university is valid and candidates after pursuing from any foreign country are eligible to pursue higher studies in India.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination conducted for admission in the course.
30th June 2022, 03:48 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Post graduate can be done in India after completing MBBS from Bangladesh as a Bangladeshi?

Eligibility:

1. The eligibility criteria for an MS degree is a minimum of 50-60% marks in the UG level, along with a valid GATE score to get admission in the MS course. Students can also apply after successfully completing their CSIR/UGC NET exam.

2. The average fee charged by these colleges can be around INR 1- INR 4 Lakhs, depending upon the college affiliation and the type of college (government or private).
30th June 2022, 09:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue post graduation in any recognised university.

Candidates who have completed bachelor degree are eligible to get admission in the course. Admission procedure varies with institutions.
2nd July 2022, 01:12 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

After receiving your MBBS from Bangladesh, you may pursue Post Graduate (PG) Medical studies in India. To obtain an MD or MS seat in India, you must clear the NEET-PG exam. After completing five years of MBBS in Bangladesh and receiving State Medical Council Registration from the MCI screening test (FMGE) in India, you are qualified.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?