29th June 2022, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Computer science student can get admission to post graduate bio medical engineering?

Sir, i'm doing my UG course in Information Technology. I am a computer science student. I'm interested in doing post graduate in bio medical engineering. Will I be able to do and get a seat in a good college?

30th June 2022, 04:01 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Computer science student can get admission to post graduate bio medical engineering?

Eligibility to get admission in post-graduation bio medical engineering:

1. Admission to M.S. in Biomedical Engineering course is done solely on the basis of Merit basis. Candidates must pass the various state and national level entrance examinations held for admission to the program.

2. Admission to M.S. in Biomedical Engineering course is done solely on the basis of Merit basis. Candidates must pass the various state and national level entrance examinations held for admission to the program.
30th June 2022, 08:12 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Computer science student can get admission to post graduate bio medical engineering?

Yes, even though biology is not a subject in your class 12, you can enroll in a biomedical engineering program. Due to the fact that all engineering programs only take into account your performance on the entrance exam, which also includes questions in physics, chemistry, and math, and your score in those subjects, you should take this into consideration.
So, Computer science students are eligible to get admission to post-graduate biomedical engineering.
30th June 2022, 08:46 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- According to me, you are not eligible to pursue masters in biomedical engineering after completing your graduation in computer engineering because your subjects will be different completely.
As per your choice of subjects graduate level you are only eligible for master's in computer or computer science.
2nd July 2022, 01:08 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are still allowed to enroll in a biomedical engineering course even though biology is not a subject in your 12th grade. Because all engineering courses only assess your performance on the entrance exam, which also contains physics, chemistry, and math problems, as well as your grade in those courses.
Therefore, students in computer science can enroll in post-graduate biomedical engineering courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?