25th January 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Which post graduation course I can do next after completion of B.Sc Automobile?

There is insufficient information provided for the course of B.Sc Automobile. I wish to know details about the course like placements after graduation, which POST GRADUATION course would be beneficial in order to have a good career, is this course equivalent to engineering, is it really a worthy course.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses after automobile engineering? Colleges providing post graduation courses in automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  3. Colleges providing Post Graduation in Automobile after graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Is post graduation required after completion of degree?
  5. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  6. What course I can take in Post Graduation after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  7. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  8. What should I do after completion of Post Graduation?
  9. Is it possible to complete PG in any automobile related course after B.Sc?
  10. Is it possible to do graduation in Computer or Automobile after completion of diploma course?
  11. What are the different post graduation course which I can apply for after completion of B.Sc in Anaesthesia technology?
  12. Can I apply for Grade II and Grade III post in Karnataka after completion of Graduation course?
  13. What are the post graduation course I can do after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  14. What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  15. Should i continue my school or start learning how to fix vehicles?
  16. Which graduation and post graduation I can take after completion of commerce course in 12th?
  17. PG in Automobile or Medical field after B.Tech (IT)?
  18. Courses available after Automobile Engineering? Institutes offering the same?
28th January 2018, 12:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course I can do next after completion of B.Sc Automobile?

After completion of your B.Sc. Automobile course, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree course like M.Sc. Automobile, MBA, etc., or you can do a job. You can improve your knowledge on Automobiles by pursuing Master's degree course after completion of Bachelor's degree course in Automobile. You can also find good job opportunities in Automobile sector after completion of your B.Sc. Automobile course.
29th January 2018, 12:52 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which post graduation course I can do next after completion of B.Sc Automobile?

If you want to go for further studies after completing B.SC (Bachelor of Science) automobile degree course then M.SC (Master of Science) in automobile is best options for you to go for further studies. Here below are details regarding M.SC automobile course:-
  • Duration of master of science degree course in automobile is 2 years.
  • Major employment areas to apply for job after M.SC automobile are Automobile companies, Tyre manufacturing companies, research and development sectors, designing companies, Educational institutes.

Job Types after M.SC Automobile Course:-
  • Emissions research.
  • Performance engineer.
  • Operational research expert.
  • Lecturer/professor.
  • Vehicle dynamics controller.
  • Noise, Vibration and Harshness engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?