1st November 2011, 01:37 AM
sachin20034

What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?

Dear Sir/Madam

I need to know that after completing my graduation in BSC microbiology,what all post graduation courses I can pursue and which all universities offer the same in Mumbai.

Also the respective tentative date for their entrance examinations.

Request reply

Thankyou in Advance

Warm Regards
Sachin Mahindrakar

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MCA after Diploma?
  2. What career option should I opt after completion of my B.Sc(In Microbiology)? Should I pursue M.Sc in microbiology?
  3. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  4. How to make my career bright after BSc in Microbiology? Courses available after completion of BSc Microbiology?
  5. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for Master degree in Psychology?
  7. In which stream should I do my PG after completing BSc Microbiology course with 13-14 years of work experience in Pathology?
  8. Eligibility criteria for entrance exam for bank for clerk post after post graduation in Microbiology and with an age of 30 years?
  9. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  10. PG in Hotel Management is possible after B.Sc Computers?
  11. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  12. How can I get a government job after completion of Post Graduation in the field of clinical microbiology and now pursing M.Phil?
  13. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  14. Career opportunities in Biology research field?
  15. What are the Job Opportunities in Hyderabad after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  16. What to do after completing the Graduation in Microbiology?
  17. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  18. How can i pursue post graduation in Forensic Science after cbz graduation? -- [New]
1st November 2011, 07:06 PM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha
Default Re: What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?

Reapected sir;
As you finished your B.Sc Microbiology program, you can go either for a job or for higher studies. The suitable higher study option is M.Sc in microbiology. The basic qualification is a B.Sc in microbiology with a good percentage of marks. The cut off percentage of marks vary depending on the institutes. Master degree program helps the candidates to get higher-level jobs. After completion of the program, interested aspirants can go for PhD or M.Phil. Once you have done these courses, you can get chances in research organizations, biotechnology firms etc. Another option is to pursue MBA program. There are umpteen opportunities in this field. Once you finish this program, you can work in MNCs, business consultancies, industrial houses etc.

thank you.
23rd January 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?

DEAR SIR /MADAM
I am little confused about what should I do after completing Bsc in industrial chemistry. Right now I am in 3rd year and I want to know what are the other options apart from Msc.
kindly suggest some good options.
THANK YOU
GIRIJA
30th January 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

can i do msc in any other course after completing my bsc in microbiology??
30th January 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

can i do msc in any other subjects after completing bsc in microbiology??
22nd June 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

What all Post Graduation courses I can pursue after completing Bsc in Microbiology except for Msc?
2nd June 2013, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

wht cn i pursue after bsc medical general
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?