4th April 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Post graduation Economics after B.Tech?

Can i apply for a post graduation course in economics application after my btech? I want to do post graduation in economics application

15th April 2014, 09:25 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Post graduation Economics after B.Tech?

Hello Friend !!

Sorry, you cannot apply for the Post Graduation course in Economics Applications with the B.Tech qualification.

Because, for doing masters in the economics applications your background academics should be related to Economics, but in the B.Tech there is no subject related to the Economics.

With the B.Tech you can get into the technical programmes like masters in technology, masters in sciences, etc,.

For doing Post Graduation course in Economics Applications only arts, commerce, economics, accounts students are eligible.

I suggest you for doing Masters in Technology or Masters in Sciences in Abroad universities after your B.Tech, because doing these courses will bring great scope for your future.

All the Best !!

15th April 2014, 08:57 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

You mentioned that can you apply for a postgraduate course in economics application after you bachelor degree in B.Tech and also you considered that you have interest to do post graduation in economics application. Now I am clearing your confusion about your questions.

For post graduation in economics the eligibility and criteria is bachelor degree with any discipline from recognized university or institution which is government affiliated and also bachelor degree with economics honors from recognized university or institution. Post graduation in economics is a arts level course where as you have already complete your bachelor degree in the sector of science and also it is a branch of science in which is under technical sector so my suggestion is only for you don’t change your profession in which you have chosen before like in your bachelor degree.

Because a man can promoted from low level to high level so you have in science stream or sector what ever so my suggestion is for you that don’t change your trade and go for preparation M.Tech aftere doing M.Tech you can apply many more jobs . so always be study well a suitable and bright future will waiting for you and your family.

5th January 2016, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I desperately want to join masters in economics, but my academical background is from engineering in electronics where I have studied 3 subjects related to economics. Could u plz list out some universities or colleges offering to do post graduation in economics this year in 2016.
I would be heartily tankful to you if u do so..!!

28th December 2017, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MA economics after completing my B.Tech in electronics and communications? If yes, what is the exact procedure to do so?

3rd September 2021, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

I completed my b. Tech agriculture stream then I wanted to do a PG (M.A) I want to know I am eligible or not?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?