20th August 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Post graduation in Tools engineering? In what range can I expect the salary?

Hi friends,
I completed my BE IN Mechanical engineering. and i am thinking to do Post graduate in tool engineering. Is tool and die design course has scope in industry? what range of salary i can expect?

4th December 2014, 01:32 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Post graduation in Tools engineering? In what range can I expect the salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends,
I completed my BE IN Mechanical engineering. and i am thinking to do Post graduate in tool engineering. Is tool and die design course has scope in industry? what range of salary i can expect?
Yes, of course there is excellent job opportunity available for M.Tech in Tool and Die Designing in both the private and government sectors. Salary for M.Tech in Tool and Die Designing is depends on various factors like, Experience, Subject Knowledge, Leadership Skill, Company Reputation etc.. However, freshers may get salary in the range of Rs.20,000- Rs 40,000.

Those candidates who have successfully completed M.Tech Tool and Die Designing, you can find job opportunities in any of the companies like,

-Wipro
-Lakshmi Machine Works
-TVS Suzuki
-Thermax
-Titan Industries
-Siemens
-Ashok Leyland
-Larsen & Toubro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?