2nd October 2017, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to convert M.Com distance mode to regular course?

I was a non collegiate for the M.Com first year in Rajasthan university and now I want to be a regular student for second and final year. Is it possible now, if yes then how?

2nd October 2017, 11:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to convert M.Com distance mode to regular course?

I am very sorry to say that there is no such provision to change from correspondence mode to regular mode to pursue any course from a respective college. Since you have already started your respective course in correspondence mode, you cannot switch to regular mode at this situation. However you can contact to the University authorities regarding this matter. You will be guided further by them.
3rd October 2017, 07:33 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

I am sorry to say that there is no way out for this now, you jist cannot shift from distance to regular or from regular to distance in between the course.

However if you want to pursue your course in regular medium, you will have to get admisssion from the first year itself in M.Com course and then continue from there.
3rd October 2017, 09:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is no such procedure to change a distance mode M.Com degree to regular one. If you have already complete first year in distance mode, then it will surely not become a regular degree.

Admission in regular degree is mostly based in merit only. Hence, it would be difficult to convert your distance mode degree to regular one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?