2nd April 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to pursue M.Com in regular or distance mode

I completed BCom in 2009. Now, I want to study M.Com in Open University. My graduation is in SV University. Can I pursue M.Com in AU or OU in regular or open? What is the procedure to study M.Com in regular or distance?

3rd April 2017, 11:12 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to pursue M.Com in regular or distance mode

Yes, definitely you can pursue Master of Commerce from distance mode as you have completed bachelor of Commerce. You should have completed your B.Com with minimum 45 to 50% marks from a recognized college college. With this percentage of marks you can easily secure admission in an institute to pursue M.Com And in some reputed institutes you may have to appear for a written examination to be eligible for admission.
3rd April 2017, 01:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to pursue M.Com in regular or distance mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed BCom in 2009. Now, I want to study M.Com in Open University. My graduation is in SV University. Can I pursue M.Com in AU or OU in regular or open? What is the procedure to study M.Com in regular or distance?

Candidates with B.Com qualification with at least 50% marks can apply for admission to M.Com in regular mode. The candidates can get the application form from the college, he wants to join and apply to the college with necessary documents for admission. Admission to the M.Com will be done on the basis of marks scored in the B.Com and entrance test conducted by the college or university. Based on it the merit list will be prepared and candidates will be called for an interview. The above given is the common admission procedure for M.Com in regular mode.
For M.Com distance mode admission, you have to apply online or offline as per the requirement for taking admission. The candidates who have passed B.Com or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks can apply to the M.Com through distance mode. You can apply online or offline for taking admission to the M.Com in distance mode. Candidates will be admitted based on the marks scored in the B.Com only. The M.Com in distance mode is available in various universities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?