4th March 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.A.(English) course in Banaras Hindu University?

Sir,
I want to join M.A. English in Banaras Hindu University.
What is the eligibility criteria?
And what is the further process of admission?
Please let me know immediately

8th March 2015, 08:28 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.A.(English) course in Banaras Hindu University?

Procedure to apply for M.A Course in Banaras Hindu University:

Admission for M.A English are made through a Postgraduate Entrance Test(PET). Generally these are conducted in May/June every year. Notifications for the Entrance Examinations Will be generally released during the month of February every Year.

Eligibility to Apply For PET:

The candidate applying for the Post Graduate Entrance Test must have completed his/her B.A in the Pattern of 10+2+3 or its equivalent. Securing minimum of 50% of Marks in all subjects at the B.A Level and the subject in which admission is sought must be the Subject studied in all the three Parts of B.A.
25th July 2016, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.A.(English) course in Banaras Hindu University?

sir,
i have completed BSc. but now want to opt for MA english. What are the eligibiliy criteria for enrollment in MA english at DU, BHU, JNU and allahabad university?
28th April 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my bachelor's degree in B. A. Sociology (hons.) from Bhu. Is it possible for me to complete my master's from English hons. from Bhu Please do reply
7th June 2017, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

My name is satish kumar. i have done 10th in 2009, 12th in 2012 and i will complete my BA graduation in 2018,due to some problems i could not complete my graduation after 12th,but now i am preparing to do M.A., IN English. so please guide me am i able to do that or not.please sir suggest me i am very upset towards my future.
sir send me information on my gmail [email protected]
18th December 2018, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Tell me the minimum average percentage criteria in BA hons (Eng)to apply for MA(ENGLISH)...
sir its the question of lot of people.
24th August 2019, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,if percentage is low approx 49.something than what is the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?