8th June 2020, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure, eligibility and fee expenses to study MPhil(History) in Calcutta University?

Hi friends, what is the procedure for securing an admission of MPhil History program in Calcutta University? I want to do MPhil in this specialization at this university. Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria as well as the fee expenses.

11th June 2020, 12:55 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure, eligibility and fee expenses to study MPhil(History) in Calcutta University?

MPhil in History at Calcutta University is a 2 year duration course. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.4400
Year II - Rs.3900
Total - Rs.8300

Eligibility --> The candidate must have passed MA in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST category it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test which is conducted by the university followed by an interview.

Admission --> Interested candidate can download the application form from the university website www.caluniv.ac.in. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit at the university office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?