27th May 2020, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I get MSc(Forestry) admission in Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development?

Hello Sir/Madam, I need your help to know about the procedure for getting admission in Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development for studying MSc(Forestry) course. Can you tell me how can I get admission for this course in this institute?

8th June 2020, 10:11 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get MSc(Forestry) admission in Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development?

The admission procedure to study MSc in Forestry at Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development is a candidate candidate must have passed BSc in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in Amity Admission Test which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.amity.edu by clicking on Admission tab. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
10th June 2020, 02:03 PM
AancyYohannan
Member+

Default Re: How can I get MSc(Forestry) admission in Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development?

Hi,
For getting admission in Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development for studying MSc(Forestry) , the eligibility criteria is min 50% in B.Sc.

For admission you can apply online on their official website ,i will share the link below.
https://www.amity.edu/asnrsd/A29717.asp

click on download form there,it will direct you to the page where you can apply online

You can fill and submit application form online,Upload your documents asked for in the form and pay online through Credit/Debit Card.

For the time being Selection Process is based on video responses
to the questions posted through the VIDEO LINK available on Admission Microsite which you can see on the site.There are also help line numbers available in case of any further doubts.

Last date to apply for all UG & PG Programmes is 15 Jun 2020 .

*Direct Admission Process: Student securing 80%+ agg. in Class XII (CBSE/ISC/State-Boards of 2019/2020) are exempted from selection process. Selection will be only on the basis of Amity Application Form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?