20th April 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to study MCA for BCA graduate?

Dear Sir,
I have completed BCA from Delhi University and I want to do MCA now. I don't know what is procedure and eligibility criteria for doing MCA after BCA?

20th April 2016, 09:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to study MCA for BCA graduate?

To be eligible to study MCA course, the candidate must have completed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university and must have studied Mathematics subject at 12th standard level or at Bachelor's degree level. Most of the colleges offer direct admission in MCA course whereas some colleges conducts an entrance examination and offers admission to merit candidates of the entrance examination.
21st April 2016, 11:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to study MCA for BCA graduate?

For MCA admission you need to appear for entrance exam which will be conducted by the concerned university or institute. You must make sure that you have got BCA degree with at least 60% marks to become eligible for top entrance exams.

Admission is purely based on merit and you need to perform well in the entrance exam then only you will be eligible for admission through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?