24th March 2017, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in M.Sc in physiology at AIIMS

I have completed my bachelor (B. Voc., medical laboratory science) from Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi. Can I apply for M.Sc in physiology from AIIMS.

Related Questions:
  1. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?
  2. AIIMS Syllabus for MSc. in human subjects like anatomy, physiology -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What syllabus should I prepare to join Ph.D in Medical Physiology from AIIMS?
  4. Books to be referred for MD entrance for Physiology in AIIMS?
  5. Is there any course after M.A Psychology?
  6. Admission procedure for MBSS at AIIMS? Information about its entrance exam?
  7. How to apply for MSc Physiology course?
  8. Can I do MSc Anatomy and Physiology after doing B.Pharma? Which entrance exams to write to do MSc course?
  9. Could i study MSc in Forensic Science? What will be the best after BSc in Physiology?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc Anatomy Physics? List of best colleges to apply for the course?
  11. Is M.Sc(Nursing) offered in AIIMS? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in AIIMS for NRI students?
  13. Could I be eligible for MSc Physiology after completing bachelor of physiotherapy? Fee structure details and course duration?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Physiology after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  15. Admission procedure to study M.Pharma(Pharmacology) in AIIMS after completing B.Pharma?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physiology after MBBS? Procedure to get admission if yes?
  17. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  18. Procedure and cost for pursuing PhD from abroad?
10th May 2017, 05:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in M.Sc in physiology at AIIMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my bachelor (B. Voc., medical laboratory science) from Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi. Can I apply for M.Sc in physiology from AIIMS.

Eligibility to study M.Sc Physiology at AIIMS is a B.Sc (in any stream) / B.V.Sc / B.Pharm with 60% marks or MBBS / BDS with at least 55% mark. Candidates can apply online for the admission. Candidates are admitted through an entrance examination conducted by the institution. Duration of the course is two years. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is one of the best institutions in India for medical studies. AIIMS has branches in New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur and Rishikesh. The AIIMS website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?