10th March 2018, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Migration Certificate from Calcutta University? Total cost and documents required submitting?

Hello I have completed my BCom from Calcutta University and got admission in MCom in Hindu College. I want to know how to get migration certificate from Calcutta University? What documents I need to submit and how much fees I have to pay?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get Migration Certification from Osmania University? Total cost and documents required for submitting?
  2. How to get migration certificate from Sikkim Manipal University after completing M.Sc IT?
  3. How to apply for obtaining migration certificate from Osmania University? What documents are required and how much is the fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I study B.Sc geology or B.Sc computer science at the age of 30?
  5. How to apply for Migration Certificate for Osmania Universtiy? What documents I need to submit and how much fees I have to pay?
  6. How to get Migration Certificate from Osmania University after the completion of B.Com? What documents are required for this? Where to get application form for this?
  7. How can I get admission to study B.Sc in GGU, Bilaspur after completing 12th?
  8. Procedure to get migration certificate after completion of 12th from CBSE board?
  9. Can i get migrated from DAV chandigarh to DAV Delhi?
  10. Documents required to avail Migration Certificate for a candidate who has completed 12th CBSE in Bahrain?
  11. Can I change my school in 10th class due to transfer of my father?
  12. What all documents should I get from the university, after completing B.Ed degree?
  13. How to join CBSE after passing ICSE 10th?
  14. Is migration certificate not required for B.Ed, BTC and B.P.Ed?
  15. Documents required to submit in IIT-Madras after securing M.Tech seat? How to get Migration Certification from JNTU? Total fee expenses?
  16. Process to get migration certificate from old college of B.Sc if got admission in B.Tech?
  17. Is it difficult to get admission to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has completed 10th in Canada? Requirements for admission?
  18. How to get migration certificate from CBSE if already posted all the documents?
11th November 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get Migration Certificate from Calcutta University? Total cost and documents required submitting?

How to get migration certificate from Calcutta university after completing B.Ed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?