2nd August 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to pursue PG Surgery in Germany for an MBBS candidate

Dear Sir, I have completed my 5 year MBBS and 1 year Foundation course in Pakistan. I would to continue of Postgraduate study in Germany. Please tell me the procedure to be followed and what are the requirements needed?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Germany medical university to study medicine and surgery(MBBS)
  3. How to do Post graduation in general surgery in Germany after completing MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University, Bangalore?
  4. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  5. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MBBS course in Germany?
  7. Procedure to pursue masters degree in Germany or London?
  8. What is the admission procedure to study PG Surgery in Germany? What is the requirement and the annual fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do MBBS in Germany by next year?
  11. Is it possible to study MBBS in Germany for free?
  12. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  13. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  14. Can I pursue MBBS in English from Germany with less fee?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing MBBS in Germany? -- [New]
  16. Can I pursue MBBS after completing BUMS? What is the procedure to pursue MBBS after completing BUMS?
  17. Is there any exam through which the foreign post graduate degree in Surgery can be made valid in India?
  18. What is the admission process to study PG Surgery in Germany? What is the annual fee?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?