1st August 2016, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

How to become a software engineer after graduation in Physics, Maths and Geology?

I have done my graduation from MDU Rohtak with 56% marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and Geology. But I want to become a software engineer. I have learnt Asp.net and PHP from an Aptech institute in Rewari. Now what should I do MCA or M.Tech?

2nd August 2016, 01:06 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become a software engineer after graduation in Physics, Maths and Geology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my graduation from MDU Rohtak with 56% marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and Geology. But I want to become a software engineer. I have learnt Asp.net and PHP from an Aptech institute in Rewari. Now what should I do MCA or M.Tech?

To become a software engineer after graduation, the student has to study Master of Computer Applications (MCA). Any graduate who has passed the final year degree examination in any discipline (Science, Commerce, Arts and Engineering etc) and must have studied Mathematics as a subject in their 10+2 course is eligible to apply for the MCA course. In some institutions the applicants has to appear for an entrance examination for the admission. So you can apply for MCA course to become a software engineer. The course is useful for you to open the doors for the interview in the software companies.
2nd August 2016, 09:06 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a software engineer after graduation in Physics, Maths and Geology?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in either MCA or M.Tech course as you should have studied PCM at your 12th standard in order to be eligible for the above mentioned course.

Therefore, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for the above mentioned courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?