19th September 2019, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MBA(Biotechnology) admission in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am planning to do MBA(Biotechnology) course from Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology. I don’t know how can I get admission for this course in this institute? Can you tell me about the admission procedure?

24th September 2019, 11:37 AM
Meera2602

Default Re: Procedure to secure MBA(Biotechnology) admission in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?

The admission procedure to pursue Master of Business Administration (Biotechnology) in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology is offline.

You would need to contact Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology to get the application and after filling the admission form . You would need to submit the application form at the address mentioned below:-

Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information & Technology (SVIIT)
1st Floor, Shahi Building,
Cinema Road, Gorakhpur.
Phone: +91-551-2340672
Mobile: +91-9235508512
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?