3rd August 2019, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MTech(Petroleum Technology) in IIT Guwahati?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MTech(Petroleum Technology) in IIT Guwahati. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MTech(Petroleum Technology) in this college? Please tell me asap.

8th August 2019, 06:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MTech(Petroleum Technology) in IIT Guwahati?

You need to appear for GATE if you want to get admission at IIT for your MTech (Petroleum Technology) course. IITs give admission through counselling based on GATE scorecard. You need to clear the exam in the required subject with a decent score to get admission.

Just make sure you perform well in the entrance exam because admission at your choice of IIT will be possible only on merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?