25th January 2018, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in IISc for post graduation in 2018?

Respect Sir, I am the Student of B.Sc (bioscience) ll and year and I want to take admission in IISc for my post graduation i.e. m.sc in botany. Sir, I want to know about the entrance exam and also syllabus and other things that are required to get admission in it. Please also tell about different career opportunities in this field of science. Kindly show me the way I will be highly obliged to you.
Thank you 😊

28th January 2018, 07:23 AM
sree2244

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in IISc for post graduation in 2018?

IISC(Indian Institute of Science) Application Form 2018 will be made available from 1st February 2018.It is will be issued through online mode only.The admissions process is organized by the IISC every year.
Note :IISC does not conduct any entrance exam for providing admission in UG,PG,Research & Ph. D courses.To get admission into these courses,the candidate must qualify these exams such as
JEE Main
JEE Advanced
NEET
CEED
JAM
KVPY and Gate exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?