17th October 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take Psychology course after BMM completion?

I wanted to take up psychology after my 12th. But I couldn't due to various reasons. Now i have done BMM. So can you tell me the procedure to take Psychology course now?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  2. Is it possible to do Social Work and MSW after BMM?
  3. Which is better course to do as masters after completion of BMM? Which is the best college in India for masters?
  4. Is it necessary to do masters degree after completion of BMM course?
  5. What would be the procedure which we need to follow to do Ph.D after completion of PG course in Psychology?
  6. Procedure for doing MBA in Marketing and HR after passing S.Y.BMM?
  7. Can BMM be done through correspondence?
  8. Procedure to join RAW after graduation? I am a student of BMM
  9. BMM along with CS a good option to do?
  10. Is it possible to become a lecturer in psychology field after completion of MSc?
  11. Colleges that provide BMM-Bachelor of Mass Media
  12. Will I eligible for Ph.D in Psychology after the completion of MA in Psychology in distance learning?
  13. List of colleges in Ahmedabad providing BMM course?
  14. Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo?
  15. Career scope of Bachelor of Mass Media(BMM)
  16. What are the best career opportunities after passing HSC commerce? List of the colleges in America? What are the subjects covered in BBA, BBM, BMS and Honors in H.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  18. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
31st March 2016, 12:42 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take Psychology course after BMM completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wanted to take up psychology after my 12th. But I couldn't due to various reasons. Now i have done BMM. So can you tell me the procedure to take Psychology course now?
The aspirant can study M.A in Psychology after completion of BMM. The eligibility to study the course is a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university. In some of the colleges there will be an entrance examination for the admission. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in many colleges/universities like;
16th June 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12 arts student and I want to know if I can do ba and hmm together I want to do psychology but I also have interest in hotel management
10th August 2020, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Can i join b.sc psychology after completing B.M.MY degree
12th October 2021, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bamm in journalism i want to do ma in psychology and to become media psychology.
29th June 2022, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BMM in advertisement...does this make me qualify for ma in psychology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?