10th March 2022, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Process of doing MSc Microbiology from Maulana Azad Medical college? Fee structure?

I did bsc microbiology from Ghaziabad and I want to do MSc Microbiology from Maulana azad medical college Delhi. But I am not but able to found the process how I can do this I want to know the fee structure of MSc microbiology in maulana azad medical college

12th March 2022, 12:47 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process of doing MSc Microbiology from Maulana Azad Medical college? Fee structure?

For MSc Microbiology at Maulana Azad Medical College is, candidates must have a graduation degree in BSc Microbiology or relevant field from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 2 years.

This is a post graduate degree.
12th March 2022, 10:17 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Process of doing MSc Microbiology from Maulana Azad Medical college? Fee structure?

For doing MSc Microbiology from Maulana Azad Medical College is,

You must have a graduation degree in BSc Microbiology

You have to score 55%marks

Duration of this course is 2 years.
12th March 2022, 10:34 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

The admission process is based on merit as well as entrance exam.
Those who have completed their bachelor's in science or any related subject with 50% marks are eligible to apply for course.

It can be with national level entrance exam or university level entrance exam .
Desired candidate can fill the application form and complete the admission process.

Fees of the course is Rs 16000 yearly
14th March 2022, 10:07 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Process of doing MSc Microbiology from Maulana Azad Medical college? Fee structure?

The candidate will have to apply for the admission test online visiting the official website of the college. Then, if the candidate pass the exam he or she will get admission.

The fee is 31.2k.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?