10th March 2022, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Process for getting admission in MSC Biotechnology / Microbiology in Jamie milia Islamia college?

Respected Sir I am interested to do msc biotechnology /microbiology in Jamie milia islamia college.. I am in 3rd year of bsc biotechnology from the Oxford college of science Bengaluru. So please guide me who to get admission and what is the procedure and which entrance exam I have to give and I am eligible of giving it or not

12th March 2022, 12:26 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process for getting admission in MSC Biotechnology / Microbiology in Jamie milia Islamia college?

To get admission in MSc Microbiology at Jamia Millia Islamia College, candidates must have a graduation degree in area of life science, agriculture and life science with minimum 50%marks .

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called JMI entrance exam.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
12th March 2022, 04:18 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process for getting admission in MSC Biotechnology / Microbiology in Jamie milia Islamia college?

JMI Entrance exam conducted by Jamia Milia Islamia University for admission purpose.

The minimum academic qualification for JMI Entrance exam MSC (biotechnology) 2022 required are appearing B.pharma /BSc /BSc (hons)in bioscience/biotechnology /biochemistry/microbiology or in any area of modern biology with no less than 50% mark in aggregate.

Application form fee us 500
Students applying for the entrance exam must fill the application form online .
12th March 2022, 10:06 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

To study MSc Biotechnology is, you must have a graduation degree in BSc Biotechnology with minimum aggregate 50%marks.

Duration of this course is 2 years.

To study MSc Microbiology is, you must have a graduation degree in BSc Microbiology from a recognized university.
13th March 2022, 09:57 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Process for getting admission in MSC Biotechnology / Microbiology in Jamie milia Islamia college?

JMI admission generally opens in May every year. Jamia admissions to all the UG, PG, diploma, doctoral and certificate courses are based on a candidate's performance in the University-conducted entrance exam called Jamia Millia Islamia Entrance Exam. The JMI Entrance Exam is conducted annually in offline mode at seven examination centres, including Thiruvananthapuram, Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Patna, Srinagar and Kolkata.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?