29th November 2021, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Process and requirement to continue LLM course in Mumbai University?

I have completed and passed LLB from Siddarth College of Law in year 1995. I had taken admission for LLM from Mumbai University, however did not clear 1 st year (Law of Criminology GR. VIII). I now wish to resume the degree, kindly guide me the process and what is the requirement to continue. Is Siddarth college offering LLM courses or we have to approach Mumbai University.
Also kindly guide regarding the detail for admission date, forms, fees, subjects and minimum requirement.

Kindly revert.

Thanks.

Matilda Alva

3rd December 2021, 12:39 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Process and requirement to continue LLM course in Mumbai University?

Process and requirement to continue LLM course in Mumbai University:-

Candidates must have a LLB course BSc or BBA with minimum 50 to 60%marks from a recogniszed university.
And also you have to appear in the entrance exam called CLAT, LSAT etc..

Duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?