2nd June 2019, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study MBA(International Business) in Guru Nanak Institute of Management?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do MBA(International Business) from Guru Nanak Institute of Management. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.

5th June 2019, 01:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MBA(International Business) in Guru Nanak Institute of Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do MBA(International Business) from Guru Nanak Institute of Management. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.

Scholarships available to study PGDM (International Business) in Guru Nanak Institute of Management are given below:

Merit Scholarships:

60% to 65% - Rs 15,000 scholarship

66% to 70% - Rs 20,000 scholarship

71% to 75% - Rs 25,000 scholarship

76% and above – Rs 40,000 scholarship

Minority Scholarships – For minority students – up to Rs 25,000
6th June 2019, 10:12 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MBA(International Business) in Guru Nanak Institute of Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, there is a Merit and Minority Scholarships that the Guru Nanak Institute of Management offers for students of MBA in International Business. Merit and Minority Scholarships are based on Merit, Merit-cum-Need, and weaker sections.

In Merit Scholarships, candidates who are ranked from 1 to 10 of the respective merit list

- Rs 15,000 scholarship awarded those scored 60% to 65% marks.
- Rs 20,000 scholarship awarded those scored 66% to 70% marks.
- Rs 25,000 scholarship awarded those scored 71% to 75% marks.
- Rs 40,000 scholarship awarded those scored 76% and above marks.

Minority Scholarships are, only for minority students the Scholarship amount will be Rs. 25,000.

You can visit their website to apply for this scholarship http://www.gnim.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?