2nd June 2019, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Business) in Guru Nanak Institute of Management?

Hello everyone, I want to join Guru Nanak Institute of Management for studying MBA(International Business). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this institute? Please tell me asap.

5th June 2019, 01:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Business) in Guru Nanak Institute of Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join Guru Nanak Institute of Management for studying MBA(International Business). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this institute? Please tell me asap.

Entrance examinations available to study PGDM (International Business) in Guru Nanak Institute of Management are CAT or MAT or any other entrance exam. Candidates are admitted to the PGDM (International Business) course at Guru Nanak Institute of Management on the basis of MAT/CAT score, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates who have passed graduation degree with at least 50% marks are eligible to study PGDM (International Business) course at Guru Nanak Institute of Management.
5th June 2019, 07:23 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Business) in Guru Nanak Institute of Management?

The selection of the candidates is done through entrance examination like CAT, MAT or XAT etc.

The application form is available at the college. You would need to get the application form and then you would need to appear in personal Interview and Group Discussion.

The candidates are required to have minimum 50% marks in graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Address=)
Road No : 75, West Punjabi Bagh,
Delhi, 110026
Phone=)099103 48548
6th June 2019, 10:21 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Mode of Admission:

The Admission is based on the performance in CAT/GMAT, and Group Discussion conducted by the university. Admission notification will generally be released in June every year. Entrance Test will be conducted in July. Those who completed their graduation are eligible to apply.

Official website -> http://www.gnim.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?