6th November 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Should I give JEST for integrated M.Sc or not? Eligibility for JEST and GATE?

Q-1. I am studying in t.y.b.sc. With physics subject. Should i give the exam of jest for integrated m.sc. Or not? I am a average student in all my carrier. What is the eligibility for jest?

Q-2. If i am not eligible in jest then after m.sc. Completed can i give the exam of gate

5th October 2015, 05:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I give JEST for integrated M.Sc or not? Eligibility for JEST and GATE?

You need B.Sc Physics with 60% marks to become eligible for JEST for integrated program. Your degree will help you to become eligible for this exam but selection will be based on the performance in the entrance exam. Therefore, be prepared and give your best rather than thinking about your graduation and school marks.

After completion of M.Sc you will be eligible for GATE surely. Therefore, no need to worry for you in this situation.
13th June 2017, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I give JEST for integrated M.Sc or not? Eligibility for JEST and GATE?

Is a Btech Mechanical with minor degree in physics eligible for Masters program from JEST entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?