31st October 2016, 10:16 AM
Premsupriya

Should I pursue M.Sc Forensic Science after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech in Biotechnology and I am interested in Forensic Science. Can you tell me I pursue M.Sc Forensic Science after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  2. Can I get forensic science after pursuing MSc biotechnology?
  3. Can I get into forensic science after pursuing MSc Biotechnology? Alternative ways for getting into forensic science?
  4. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  5. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  6. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  7. Can I go for MSc in Forensic science after completing graduation with BSc in Biotechnology
  8. Can I do MSc in Forensic Science after studying TY Biotechnology?
  9. Colleges for M.Sc(forensic science) after B.Sc(Biotechnology) in India? Entrance exams for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job in forensic lab after completing MSc in Forensic Science?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Biotechnology after completing B.Sc (H) in Instrumentation? Which other courses can I pursue?
  12. Scope of forensic science in India and abroad
  13. What is the criteria to do MSc in forensic science? I am doing graduation in Biotechnology
  14. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Forensic Science from Pune after completing B.Sc in Chemistry? -- [New]
  15. How to pursue forensic science while studying B.Tech Bioinformatics
  16. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  17. What is the procedure to pursue Forensic Science courses after completing class 12th?
  18. How to take admission after biotechnology? How to do MSc Forensic Science
3rd November 2016, 02:13 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I pursue M.Sc Forensic Science after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Yes, you can opt for the above mentioned course if you wish to, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective institute or by the state itself. You will have to moreover fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission in the prospective Institute as well.

You should opt for it if you are interested in and I am sure you will do well in your career ahead.
3rd November 2016, 01:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I pursue M.Sc Forensic Science after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premsupriya View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech in Biotechnology and I am interested in Forensic Science. Can you tell me I pursue M.Sc Forensic Science after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you can study M.Sc in Forensic Science course after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology course. The candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Forensic Science/Medicine/Engineering/Pharmacy with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent are eligible for studying the M.Sc in Forensic Science course. The course is available in various universities like

Panjab University - Official Website

Gujarat Forensic Sciences University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?