10th October 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for M.Sc(Mathematical Science) admission in Tumkur University?

Can I know that is there any entrance exam necessary to appear for getting admission in Tumkur University for M.Sc(Mathematical Science) course? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I apply for taking admission in M.Sc course with CSE stream at Tumkur University?
  2. Chances to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in IISC for a B.Sc(Mathematics) 5th semester student of University College Of Science, Tumkur University?
  3. What are the universities offering analytical chemistry?
  4. What's the date of entrance test and admission procedure of Siddhartha medical college, Tumkur for MBBS course?
  5. Date of all india common entrance exam for admission into MBBS in Tumkur Medical College? How to apply for the same?
  6. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  7. When will be the government CET exam after passing B.Ed in Tumkur University? Where can I get the application form and the syllabus?
  8. Can we do MSc after BSc if I choose Mathematics, states and economics in BSc
  9. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to enter forensics after BDS?
  11. How to change my college from Tumkur to Bangalore?
  12. M.Com college timings in Tumkur University?
  13. How many seats are available for M.Sc(Mathematical Science) in Tumkur University? Fee structure per semester of this course?
  14. Tumkur University offers Master of Education course? Admission procedure and fee structure of this course?
  15. Best path to follow to make a career in Astronomy? Best competitive exam for admission in M.Sc Astronomy?
  16. Procedure to change college from Tumkur to Bangalore University if failed in a couple of subjects?
  17. Eligibility for post graduation in other paper of chemistry?
  18. Any disadvantages in joining SSIT Tumkur College since its a deemed university? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd November 2016, 01:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for M.Sc(Mathematical Science) admission in Tumkur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know that is there any entrance exam necessary to appear for getting admission in Tumkur University for M.Sc(Mathematical Science) course? Please let me know about this asap.

No, there will not be any entrance examination for the admission to M.Sc Mathematics in Tumkur University. The selection of the candidates is done on the merit basis followed by counseling process. For the admission to M.Sc Mathematics course, the candidates should required having a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics with 55% marks from a recognized university. The admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the B.Sc Mathematics. The Tumkur University website link is given here for your reference Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?