5th December 2022, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

So much educational gap will affect my CS career?

Good Evening Sir/Madam, I wanted to know that I have 4yrs of gap in between my 10th std and 12th std due to family reasons.

I have completed my 10th std in 2002, march
10 1 in 2007, march
10 2 in 2008, march
B.com in 2011, march
I wanted to know will this gap going to effect if I join C.S course complete it successfully and later on getting in job...

What should I do ???? Please help me in knowing this.

8th December 2022, 12:55 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: So much educational gap will affect my CS career?

Hello friend ,

Let me guide you with some points mentioned below.

* Gap in studies will not effect your CS career , what matters is your percentage of passing the exams and how much concept is cleared .

* If you have completed your B.com then i will suggest you to clear C.S Foundation exam.

* CS foundation course takes eight months to complete. However you need to be able to qualify the course within three years of admission.

* Once done and complete the foundation course of ICSI, you may enroll on the next CS course name as Executive programme.

Thanks
14th December 2022, 04:17 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: So much educational gap will affect my CS career?

Most of the companies do not consider your age or educational gap rather they look for your skills and whether you are fit enough for the job or not.

Thus if you complete your degree with good marks and you are eligible enough for the job, then you will be placed in any of the company of your choice.
You need to have those skills and expertise that are required for the job.
Some companies may consider such gaps but not all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?