27th December 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Continuing M.Sc Dietetics having 20 years gap after first year?

Sir,
I want to take an addmission in MSc Dietetics. I had an optional subject dietetics at graduation level.I started Msc in Dietetics in 1993, I finished my previous but couldnt complete final year. Now I am intereted in Msc Dietetics If u can help me in this matter I will really appreciate you.
Thanks.

11th January 2014, 02:31 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Continuing M.Sc Dietetics having 20 years gap after first year?

Sorry it is not possible to complete your degree now. As you have 20 years gap. So it is not possible to do.
M.Sc in dietetics is a good course and it has good scopes also. but as you have 20 years gap. So, it is not possible to complete it now.
You have to take admission again and you have to do it again. There is no chance to do it after 20 years gap.
If you have 3 years gap then it may be possible but 20 years is very long time so it is not possible.

As you want to do M.Sc Dietetics then it is good and it has good scope also and after that you can apply for many jobs related to this field.
And i think it is best course if you had 1 of the subject in graduation. And you are eligible to apply for this course and if you want to do it correspondence or through distance learning then it is possible and there are so many colleges or universities in India which gives you this course.

And if you do it regular then it has more scope as compare to the correspondence. And i think it is best for you and your career.
And there are so many college for which you can apply for the M.Sc dietetics. So, here are some best colleges:
Bharathidasan Government College for Women (Autonomous)
College of Food Science and Nutrition, University of Mysore
College of Food Science, Periyar University
Department of Foods and Nutrition-Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University
Dhanvantari Institute of Professional Education
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences
Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI), Izatnagar
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra

So, you can take admission in any of the college all are best and have good value. But for this you have to appear for the entrance exam after getting good marks in it then you can apply for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?