8th October 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Steps to join Journalism and Reporting profession for M.A.(English Literature) candidate?

I am going to study M.A. in English Literature Honours course. I have an aim to join Journalism and Reporting field after my M.A. as my profession. Kindly tell me the steps through which I can achieve my aim?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for admission in Punjabi University Patiala after scoring an AIEEE state rank of 3774?
  2. Institutes offering degree in journalism? Is it advisable to join degree in Journalism or English literature to do higher education in journalism?
  3. How to become a Journalist after completing B.A degree?
  4. Is it not possible to join Journalism for Science students?
  5. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication Reporting Writing and Editing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. How to become a journalist after doing 1st year of BMM?
  7. How to join M.Phil and Ph.D course after doing PG in English Language and Literature from MG University Kerala?
  8. What are the steps to follow for doing Journalism course after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  9. How to become a Journalist after B.Com? Which extra subjects should I study for it? -- [New]
  10. What is the scope of doing English Honours course in DU?
  11. Is there any college offering combined course of Literature and Journalism?
  12. What should I do to continue my studies with Journalism after I discontinued my Degree course (B.Sc MPC) E/M? What steps should I follow?
  13. How to join journalism after class 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of masters in English Literature with 47% marks?
  15. What are the steps I need to take to do Journalism after completion of SSC exams?
  16. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  17. Which graduation course can I take to become a journalist ?
  18. Syllabus and question papers of ftii Pune -- [Most Discussed]
10th October 2016, 04:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to join Journalism and Reporting profession for M.A.(English Literature) candidate?

After completion of your course you should opt for Masters in Mass Communication from a recognized Institute, you can after that apply for various jobs posts in journalism field and if you have the talent and knowledge, you will be recruited by various news agencies and can then continue with your career ahead.
10th October 2016, 09:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to join Journalism and Reporting profession for M.A.(English Literature) candidate?

You can join some diploma course in mass communication and journalism, if you are interested in entering this field. These days most of the media houses are involved journalism education and they offer such courses.

You can get admission in IIMC, which is the best option to do such courses. They give admission based on the performance in entrance exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?