28th January 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Summer internship for Major Marketing and Core Finance?

sir/mam,
i am shivam chaudhary doing my programme pgdm 2nd sem. for major marketing and core finance plz hlep me ....with the summer internships

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  2. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  4. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  5. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  6. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  7. How to do summer internship in finance/operations during May-June
  8. Summer internship in Kolkata for PGDM Finance student?
  9. Summer internship in core companies for 5th semester ETC students?
  10. Core Companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical students? How to apply for this Summer Internship in these companies?
  11. Are there any core companies in Nagpur?
  12. List of core companies in India that offer summer internship for ECE students? What is the difference between internship and mini project
  13. How to do summer internship in MBA finance?
  14. Which are the companies offering summer internship program in finance for MBA students?
  15. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  16. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  17. How to apply for summer internship in private bank and other organization in Lucknow and Finance Department?
  18. What is the scope after MBA in HR?
7th May 2014, 02:57 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Summer internship for Major Marketing and Core Finance?

Summer training or summer internship is the best idea for the technical and marketing students who want to make their future brighter and brighter. Summer course is the course in which the student can gain the knowledge about the technical studies, the management or business studies and the core finance. The summer training is the Best thing which is appeared in the summer seasons which is studding in the free time or holyday of the summer season. This is the course in which the extra subjects are known by the student which is more important to the student.

Summer course or summer internship in Major marketing is the fine course for the student which is gives the knowledge about the marketing structure and the business structure. This course is also helps us in our regular subjects because this courses are commonly related with the regular courses. This is the course in which the practical is held in the institution.

In core finance the students can gain the knowledge about the financial structure of the whole market in which they can easily consider about their subjects regarding regular courses. This summer course or summer internship are always helps us in our placement requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?