23rd January 2021, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Is there any campus placement facility for MBA students of Helen Keller's Institute Secunderabad?

Hi everyone, I am interested to join Helen Keller's Institute Secunderabad for studying MBA. So, I would like to know that this institute provides placement facilities for these MBA students? Kindly let me know about this asap.

26th January 2021, 12:44 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Is there any campus placement facility for MBA students of Helen Keller's Institute Secunderabad?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for MBA students of Helen Keller's Institute Secunderabad.

Many companies like Infosys, Tata, HCL, Accenture have been a part of this college placement drives.

There are also amazing opportunities in the areas of internships provided by these companies only with good stipends.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?