22nd December 2021, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

Is there any distance graduation related to Astronomy and astrophysics at post graduation level?

I am so much curious about astronomy and astrophysics but due to some reason i have to study Diploma engineering after my high school and also i can't left my job now. So my question is is there any distance graduation course for me like bsc in astronomy and astrophysics or can i do any other distance course for graduation and then can do post graduation in astronomy?

24th December 2021, 08:04 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Is there any distance graduation related to Astronomy and astrophysics at post graduation level?

Is there any distance graduation related to Astronomy and astrophysics at post graduation level?

1. Master of Science in Earth and Space Physics and Engineering.

2. MSc in Astrophysics.

3. MSc in Astrophysics, Elementary Particles and Computational Physics.
27th December 2021, 07:59 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any distance graduation related to Astronomy and astrophysics at post graduation level?

Here is the list of Colleges offering Astronomy and Astrophysics at post graduation level:-

*Osmania University

*Panjabi University

*Andhra University

*Indian Institute of Astrophysics
28th December 2021, 06:51 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Astronomy Udemy 1 hour INR 2,880
Astronomy, exploring time and space.
Coursera 43 hours Free
Astrophysics edX 10 months INR 13,287
Astronomy Alison 3 hours Free.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?