22nd December 2021, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

May I continue my post graduation in MA Geography through distance mode?

Sir I willing to continue my Post graduation in MA in geography is it possible through distance mode is there any conditions or eligibility criteria for that.

26th December 2021, 07:42 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: May I continue my post graduation in MA Geography through distance mode?

Yes, you may continue your post-graduation in MA Geography through distance mode. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in geography with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. There is no age limit to apply for this course and the admission process can be either entrance exam-based or merit-based depending on the college/university. Some of the distance MA Geography colleges are given below.

1. Bhoj University, Madhya Pradesh
2. Bharathidasan University
3. Indira Gandhi National Open University
4. Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University
5. Annamalai University
6. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
7. The Global Open University
8. Vardhman Mahaveer Open University
9. Netaji Subhas Open University
10. Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramadya Vishwavidyalaya
28th December 2021, 06:09 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: May I continue my post graduation in MA Geography through distance mode?

Duration - Course Duration of Master of Arts [MA] (Education) is of 2 Years.
Age - There is no specific age limit.
Minimum Percentage - Graduation with a minimum of three years duration at least having 50% marks.
Subjects Required - Undergraduate degree with any disciple.
28th December 2021, 06:53 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Some Universities and Colleges are offering MA in Geography Distance Education like Delhi University and IGNOU. The Students can apply for the MA Geography course by IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?