5th May 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study LLM(Criminal Law) in Dr. Ambedkar Global Law Institute?

I have an interest to study LLM(Criminal Law) in Dr. Ambedkar Global Law Institute. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this college? Kindly let me know asap.

9th May 2019, 02:21 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study LLM(Criminal Law) in Dr. Ambedkar Global Law Institute?

Yes, there are entrance exams available to study LLM(Criminal Law) in Dr. Ambedkar Global Law Institute which are shared below:-

=)CLAT PG (Common Law Admission Test for L.L.M. course)
=)AILET PG (All India Law Entrance Test for L.L.M. course)
=)ILI CAT (Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test)
=)IPU CET (IP University L.L.M. Entrance Exam).

You can apply for any of the above entrance examination to get the admission.
9th May 2019, 12:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study LLM(Criminal Law) in Dr. Ambedkar Global Law Institute?

Yes, there is an entrance exam available to study LLM(Criminal Law) in Dr. Ambedkar Global Law Institute namely Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (AP-PGLCET). Selection of candidates are done through counseling on the basis of rank obtained in AP-PGLCET. Duration of LLM(Criminal Law) is 2 years, divided into 4 semesters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?