5th May 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study LLM(Criminal Law) in Dr. Ambedkar Global Law Institute?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Dr. Ambedkar Global Law Institute for LLM(Criminal Law) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

9th May 2019, 02:45 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLM(Criminal Law) in Dr. Ambedkar Global Law Institute?

Eligibility to study LLM(Criminal Law) in Dr. Ambedkar Global Law Institute is as below:-

You should have passed the LAWCET examination and should have a valid score card..
It is mandatory that you should have minimum of 45% in LL.B or equivalent degree.

Check more information on the website http://www.ambedkarlaw.edu.in.

Contact Address:-

Contact the university for admission procedure and details.
Address:
Dr. Ambedkar Global Law Institute
19-3-2J/F1, A20,
Renigunta Rd, KK Cheruvu,
Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh 517501
Phone: 088855 11288
9th May 2019, 12:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLM(Criminal Law) in Dr. Ambedkar Global Law Institute?

Required eligibility to pursue LLM(Criminal Law) in Dr. Ambedkar Global Law Institute is pass degree in LLB with minimum 45% marks from any recognized university. Candidates have to qualify the Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (AP-PGLCET) for admission in LLM(Criminal Law) in Dr. Ambedkar Global Law Institute.
Duration of LLM(Criminal Law) in Dr. Ambedkar Global Law Institute is full time 2 years comprising of 4 semesters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?