25th August 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study Regular M.Com in Madras University?

Respected Sir,
I would like to know that to join M.Com in Regular mode in Madras University, is there entrance exam? Could you please tell me about it soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best correspondence or regular class for doing B.Com in Madras University
  2. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  3. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  4. Can i do 10+2(private) without completing 11th std? Will it be beneficial to join Madras university?
  5. Date of release of entrance exam of M.Com regular course in DU?
  6. Is it possible to study M.Com after completing B.Com with 47%?
  7. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  8. Admission to M.A(sociology)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Any government jobs available in Tamilnadu after completing M.Com from Madras University?
  10. Information regarding Placements after studying MCA course in regular mode from Madras University?
  11. Can I do MBA in Madras university? Last date to buy the application form? Fee structure for correspondence and regular?
  12. How to study CA after finishing 12th?
  13. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  14. Is there any entrance exam available to study Regular M.Com in Bangalore University?
  15. Is there any entrance exam for M.A in English in Madras University
  16. Can I be eligible to join MBA course in Madras University after scoring 60% of marks in BBA course? Last date to get the application forms for this? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  17. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  18. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
13th October 2015, 07:20 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Regular M.Com in Madras University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I would like to know that to join M.Com in Regular mode in Madras University, is there entrance exam? Could you please tell me about it soon?

Yes there will be an entrance test for the admission to M.Com in regular mode in Madras University.

The eligibility to study a M.Com is a B.Com/BBA/BBM/BA Corporate Secretaryship/BA Cooperation/BA Business Economics/B.Sc Mathematics with Accountancy and Costing or Banking as Allied/Ancillary subjects or B.Sc Statistcs or B.Sc Computer Science.

For more details you have to contact the university or check the same in university website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?