7th February 2014, 04:58 PM
Posts: n/a

Is there any Institute/University from where I can complete my PG without fees?

I had completed my Graduation in Mathematics but Now due to some Economic problem I can't do Post Graduation. Is there any Institute / University through which i can complete my PG without fees?
One more think is that 'I can't take loan' so that If there Exist any company/Institute/ University which will provide me Economic support for PG on Bond Basis?
Please Help me.

27th February 2014, 09:14 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: India
Posts: 8,583
Default Re: Is there any Institute/University from where I can complete my PG without fees?

I am extremely sorry to state that there are no institutes which offers post graduation free of cost. Every institute charges some amount of money. Education upto class 8 can be found free of cost in various institutes but not post graduation. But your determination and desire for higher studies inspite of financial instability should be saluted.

Since you cannot take loan, there are two options before you. First, scholarship and second bond study. For the first option, you can get scholarship from the institution where you will pursue post graduation on account of your poor economic conditions (if there is any such provision in that particular institute and you satisfy all the norms) or you can get scholarships from other organizations like Tata, LIC, Birla, IOCL, ONGC, etc. However, the scholarship amount from these organizations will not cover up all the expense of your study.

You have another option which is bond study. An organization named Sahu Jain Trust offers bond study wherein you need to pay the amount after you get job and that too without any interest. For details, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Am I eligible for B.Ed having 42% in graduation and 60% in post graduation? Any problem for government job? 4 19th May 2015 05:21 PM
If I have completed graduation in 1 year after 12th due to gap then am I eligible for graduation level exam? 16 11th March 2015 02:35 PM
Can I do M.Sc in Maths or M.Sc in Economic having completed my graduation in B.om? Which universities are offering these courses? 3 18th June 2013 01:46 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: