2nd March 2016, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Is there any online hematology or cardiology course as post graduation?

i m post graduate in medicine. now i m looking for some good online certified courses in cardiology and hematology. i m in clnical practice since 6 -7 years so its would be easy for me with online course only....with short contact programme. please provide me the details

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed universities which offer Post Graduation in Cardiology in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. List colleges or hospitals for doing fellowship in Non-invasive Cardiology in India? What is the procedure for taking admission?
  3. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Hematology/Cytology if completed B.Sc in MLT from Sikkim Manipal University? List of good colleges which offer M.Sc in Cytology and Hematology?
  4. Age limit criteria for DNB ? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to study M.Sc(Cardiology) directly for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?
  6. Is there any Diploma courses available in Cardiology on 12th basis?
  7. List of universities in USA offering masters program in Hematology?
  8. List of colleges with fee expense which offer MBBS and MD in Cardiology in Abroad?
  9. Procedure to study MD in Cardiology in UK after completing MBBS?
  10. When the notification of IGNOU PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology will be announced? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  11. What subject should i choose in 11th and 12th to become a Cardiologist in Army?
  12. Are there any colleges of DM Hematology in AP?
  13. How can I study MS in Cardiology after completing MBBS? Course duration of MS in Cardiology?
  14. How to know about the date and venue of Diploma in Cardiology?
  15. Number of seats available in Ramachandra Medical College for DM in Cardiology program? Total expenses of DM in Cardiology?
  16. Which universities in USA offer masters degree for international student in Clinical Laboratory, Pathology or Laboratory Hematology? How can we apply or register and what are the requirements to get such offer?
  17. What is the scope of medical microbiology and Emuno Hematology
  18. Career in Indian Army after completing MBBS ? What are the norms and the procedures?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?