27th July 2021, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any special job for person having BSc Chemistry and MBA qualification?

I am vyshanavi. I have completed MBA with specialization finance and HR in chatinaya engineering college. I have one doubt regarding this that is there is an job opportunities with combination of chemistry Mba. I am the student of MBA finance after Bsc(chemistry)Is ther

31st July 2021, 02:04 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any special job for person having BSc Chemistry and MBA qualification?

The scope after having BSc Chemistry and MBA qualification is great. MBA degree holder gets 50% higher pay than their position and after 5 years the average pay gets increased by 80%. This qualification itself carries a lot of weight and holding a good degree will definitely expand the skill set that ultimately differentiates you. There is no special job and it all depends on the kind of job you choose, if it's an admin job in a pharmaceutical firm then an MBA gives you that cutting edge.
31st July 2021, 10:24 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any special job for person having BSc Chemistry and MBA qualification?

Yes, There is special job for person having BSc Chemistry and MBA qualification.

You can secure position of manager in any chemical industry if you have good working experience and knowledge.

Initially you have to start work as assistant manager than you will be promoted.

You have to switch 3- 4 job to secure position of manager in recognized company if you are fresher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?