8th June 2021, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

VLSI design or communication which one is better for doing in masters?

I am in my last year of degree in electronics and communication engineering and i am confused between the two options of doing masters that is communication or VLSI design.. which domain is better out of this two..?? and even i wanted to know that whether its good to do masters after the degree when i want to work in a company..?? plzz do reply me..

13th June 2021, 01:56 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: VLSI design or communication which one is better for doing in masters?

Communication will be better for you because you won't be limited in Communication.

If really want to work /getting good offers / having financial issues than you should go for work now.

If you are financially strong/ not getting good opportunity than only go for Master degree course.

I would suggest you to go through GATE examination and secure good marks in it. It will help you in both above mentioned cases.
13th June 2021, 09:01 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: VLSI design or communication which one is better for doing in masters?

VLSI design or communication which one is better for doing in masters. I think oth Degrees are equally good but in terms of jobs in India VLSI has more scope both in govt as well as in private sides. You will get More opportunities for doing phd if you have opt for VLSI. Even if you wanna select teaching as your carrier then VLSI has more scope than Digital Communications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?