31st March 2015, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission process for Micro Bio Technology post graduation course for Nepali National student?

Sir/Mam,

My friend's daughter ,a Nepali National,has Passed B.Sc.in Bio-Technology from a College falling under Tribhuvan University,Kathmandu Nepal.She has just scored 49.7% marks in Science Subjects and has been placed in the Second Division.Now the parents of the Student want their ward admitted into Post graduation Level courses in Micro- Bio- Technology in Bangaluru. What is the admission procedure for such student (Nepali National)?

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  2. What should I fill up Indian or Nepali for admission in NIT if studied in India and having a citizenship of Nepal? Does the fee and admission procedure differ for Nepali student?
  3. List of GATE colleges allotted according to the marks?
  4. Whether a B.Sc(IT) female student is eligible to get admission in PG at US university? Is it necessary to appear in GRE for admission in post graduation in Computer Science for B.Sc(IT) student?
  5. How can I get admission in Pune University in MCA? I am a Nepali Citizen
  6. Am I eligible for Entrance Exam for MCA course being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Mathematics in Correspondence?
  7. How to get admission in IIT and AIEEE if I am a Nepali student?
  8. How to get admission in NIT college? I am a Nepali Student
  9. Which NIT will I get after scoring 1479 in GATE?
  10. How can I get admission in IIT under the scholarship scheme DASA? Is a Nepali student eligible?
  11. List of the colleges under AIEEE for EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. After scoring 137000 general rank and 36700 category rank can I get into NITs?
  13. Are Nepali students eligible for net and jrf exam in India?
  14. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 25 in GATE Mechanical with 76.70 percentile(GM category)?
  15. In which colleges can I apply after scoring a GATE score of 357 in computer science under OC category?
  16. Can I appear for IIT Exam if I am a Nepali student? I have completed my class 10th from nepali board
  17. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Com course having completed 12th Class with Science?
  18. Colleges which I can get after scoring an AIEEE rakn of 7151 and category rank of 5932?
28th December 2017, 02:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission process for Micro Bio Technology post graduation course for Nepali National student?

I am sorry to say that she cannot pursue Masters degree in Micro Bio Technology in the Universities of India as she has scored only 49.7% of marks in her Bachelors degree course.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in Biotechnology from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the Post Graduate course in Micro Biotechnology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?